What to do if the supplier do not deliver goods after payment

I have taken money from my client to supply goods, but my supplier has kept money and delaying it. Now my client is threatening me to go for FIR against me

You should issue legal notice to the supplier and if be still fails to comply then you should file police complaint against him. Annex along with legal notice copy of the documents which you have regarding this transaction.

Collect all the documents , messages , threat calls etc you can collect gainst him.

Try to talk to him and reach a settlement

And if you don't owe him anything at all the. Wait for him to take any action.

Till then you need not be afraid.

Sir
You have not mentioned here what kind of agreement you have with your client and with the supplier. Also the mode of payment is not disclosed both with the supplier and the client. These things needed to be known before answering.