What to do if the supplier do not deliver goods after payment

I have taken money from my client to supply goods, but my supplier has kept money and delaying it. Now my client is threatening me to go for FIR against me

Answers (3)

106 votes

You should issue legal notice to the supplier and if be still fails to comply then you should file police complaint against him. Annex along with legal notice copy of the documents which you have regarding this transaction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

263 votes

Collect all the documents , messages , threat calls etc you can collect gainst him.

Try to talk to him and reach a settlement

And if you don't owe him anything at all the. Wait for him to take any action.

Till then you need not be afraid.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
345 votes

You have not mentioned here what kind of agreement you have with your client and with the supplier. Also the mode of payment is not disclosed both with the supplier and the client. These things needed to be known before answering.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles