To file for the quashing of FIR after the charge sheet is filed

In month of October 2017 my girlfriend lodged a complaint stating that ..I had a sexual intercourse on false promise of marriage and I got anticipatory bail in November 2017.After that she tried to contact me and we again came in relationship and said that she apologize for whatever she did and also said that she will withdraw the complaint and we filed for quashing of FIR in the month of July 2018 but in same month chargesheet got filed by IO. Proceedings hasn't started yet in Sessions court but please tell me how much possibility is there that FIR will be quashed in HIGH COURT as chargesheet is already filed .. or I have to face the trial in sessions court..Can FIR be quashed after the chargesheet is filed?

You go and face trial and filled purshis / application of settlement in court with affidavit of complainant............................court 100% acquitted you .........in present case ................

Yes ...... definitely we can quashing the F.I.R in high court....there is no problem for the getting the court of quashing from high court.....if complaint is ready to take back case in tath case quashing happens

FIR cannot be quashed after filing charge sheet .
Tell your Advocate to apply for discharge at first proceeding date by informing all incidences happened post-anticipatory bail.
If not discharged then ask your girlfriend to withdraw the case as cause of dispute is no more existing.

There are other options of finished the said matter you can opt for those i.e. you can file discharge application in session court or you can try to compound the matter in session court by hostiling the witnesses