POCSO 7/8 and 377 fake charges applied on me

13-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Hi. This incident took place in July 15, 2023. I was using a gay dating app GRINDR . This application allows 18+. A boy met me in this application claiming he is 18+. He came at my house for hook up at 2:30 AM night. I asked him 3 times to meet me in day time but since we were talking to each other from 3-4 days so I agreed . He came at my house and in 30 min he starts getting call from his family as his family members searching him at his home . His father FIR on me telling I blackmail him.

Answer #1
you must write a letter to the concern police commissioner against the boy and family members who booked you in an FIR Andreas the issue and produce all document in newences that supports you the way you have produced the facts you should produce the same facts to the police commissioner are concern officials in the department definitively will help you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Hi dear good afternoon. You can explain your matter deeply then I'II provide relief as per your requirement according to Law. If need help through Hon'ble Court please contact me for further process. you can call me when you are wanting to proceed.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
your query not cleared but on the basis of your written statement if the FIR has filled against you then you shall have to share the copy of FIR to me h after that I can share the best advise to u . plz share the copy of FIR on my number
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
from where you living properly and wat is the FIR status right now. have you invite that guy at your home or he come willingly. what is the his age right now. and any documentation for his age. for more information you can contact me.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato