How to get anticipatory bail cancelled, police is in opp party`s side

Married man kept promising me taking divorce from wife and marrying me and kept making physical relation with me and when I caught him in one more exta marital relation then he refused to marry me or take care of me after 12 years. Now on anticipatory bail. how to proceed to get his bail cancelled. police is with them.pls help me

You are required to prove in the court that he is misusing the bail. So you need to contact a lawyer. Thereafter, you may file application to the court for cancellation of bail. You need to discuss the matter with your advocate.

One the grant of bail can be appealed in higher court. Also you can approach the same court for cancellation of bail if you can establish that the accused is violating bail condition or misusing it to intimidate witnesses or destroy evidence.

This guy is doing adultery which is a punishable offence under penal code , moreover we can workout a complaint under rape .
I need more information.
For more information feel free to contact me
All the best !

Dear mam
First of all you had made relations with the person knowingly he is married and comes under consented relations.And now you realize he has cheated you.Now you want to know to get his bail cancelled.this query requires personel interaction and proper details of matter.

R u a complainant ? If the accused break any rule or made any mistake or does any act that is against law or court order than u can move to the court and filed an application for cancellation for bail.

Hello
Let me know few facts
You are the complainant in the case in which he's on anticipatory?
Status of the complaint filed against him?
Under which provisions the complaint has been registered?

If you are the complainant than you can file the application for cancellation of bail.