How to get anticipatory bail cancelled, police is in opp party`s side

Married man kept promising me taking divorce from wife and marrying me and kept making physical relation with me and when I caught him in one more exta marital relation then he refused to marry me or take care of me after 12 years. Now on anticipatory bail. how to proceed to get his bail cancelled. police is with them.pls help me

Answers (6)

93 votes

You are required to prove in the court that he is misusing the bail. So you need to contact a lawyer. Thereafter, you may file application to the court for cancellation of bail. You need to discuss the matter with your advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

223 votes

One the grant of bail can be appealed in higher court. Also you can approach the same court for cancellation of bail if you can establish that the accused is violating bail condition or misusing it to intimidate witnesses or destroy evidence.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
310 votes

This guy is doing adultery which is a punishable offence under penal code , moreover we can workout a complaint under rape .
I need more information.
For more information feel free to contact me
All the best !

73 votes

Dear mam
First of all you had made relations with the person knowingly he is married and comes under consented relations.And now you realize he has cheated you.Now you want to know to get his bail cancelled.this query requires personel interaction and proper details of matter.

123 votes

R u a complainant ? If the accused break any rule or made any mistake or does any act that is against law or court order than u can move to the court and filed an application for cancellation for bail.

258 votes

Let me know few facts
You are the complainant in the case in which he's on anticipatory?
Status of the complaint filed against him?
Under which provisions the complaint has been registered?

If you are the complainant than you can file the application for cancellation of bail.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles