One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pankaj Kumar

Advocate Pankaj Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pankaj Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pankaj provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, recovery cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pankaj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1233/2010
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pankaj Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Kumar

Q: Procedure to file for divorce if got married outside India

Me and my husband both are Indian citizens. He is on H1 b visa in US. We got married in Canada in October 2016. Is it feasible to file a divorce in India????

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
Yes, If either of you are presently staying in India, you may file divorce petition here. If your are Hindu then section 19 of Hindu Marriage Act applies which says "Every petition under this Act shall be presented to the district court within the local limits of whose ordinary original civil jurisdiction the marriage was solemnized or the husband and wife reside or last resided together." There are similar provisions for persons of other religion as well.

Q: Girlfriend filed a complaint against boy for stalking and vulgar words

Sir, My Gf has filed a false camplain against me for stalking her and pulled her hands and pass vulgar comments.. The time she has revealed in the fir i was not present in the place also.. and not done any crime.. my relation was about 3 year.. i have many pics with her, letters, audios, whatsapp chats, and call records.. Since, the case is not finish i have gol the bail from session court. After the case she texted me i am sorry i have done with the pressure of my father.. What can i do to prove my innocence??

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
If the girl is agreed to finish of the case, you may get the case quashed from High Court. But if she stand on her allegations, then you need to defend your case in court and prove that the case is false.

Q: Recovery of money through recovery suit

Material supplied after receiving Purchase Order and Post dated cheques. Cheques bounced. Cheques outdated. No legal notice sent. No how to recover money through civil suit. Procedure.

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
You may get a legal notice demanding the due amount. Thereafter if amount is not paid to you, you may file a civil recovery suit. For detailed procedure, you may contact me. You need all recessary documents like bill, stale Cheque, ledger etc.

Q: Procedure to file for divorced when marriage took place in california

My son is NRI in California. He married his class mate of love in 2014 as per Hindu rituals. Marriage was registered in US but not in India. Both of them are Hindus, in H1B working visa and having no child.Now he wants to divorce her for frequent quarrels between them. Where will the divorce suit be filled in US or both the countries?

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
You may file a divorce can in India only of either if the party is resident of India otherwise US court would have jurisdiction. You can file the divorce case in US without any problem as per your wish.

Q: Gave 5 lc loan to friend he issued me cheque and it bounced what to do

i give Loan Rs 500000 to my friend & he issue me a cheque....& cheque is bounce... nw i want to go for legal.....i want to know for legal action i am liable to show my money source.....

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
You are required to issue legal notice of demand through your lawyer demanding the cheque amount. The borrower has to pay money within 15 days from the day of receipt of notice. If he fails to pay money you may file a case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Kumar

Can Advocate Pankaj Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.