One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Deepanshu Gupta

Advocate Deepanshu Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSubash Nagar, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepanshu Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Deepanshu provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepanshu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014.

Enrollment Number : D/3633/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepanshu Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepanshu Gupta

Q: Procedure to disown a family member

How to disown a family member

Advocate Deepanshu Gupta answered
Hello,Father can disown his son by following a well established procedure.Issue a notice and get a statement of disowning be published in a newspaper.Give an application to concerned police station after that.

Q: Wants to know the time period of case in court if wife is not coming

It's almost going to be 3 years of family court case in next January 2018 ,wife is not taking summon from court neither present in court for hearing kindly tell me what is time period of dissolution of this divorce case .how long this case be remain in court .

Advocate Deepanshu Gupta answered
What is the ground of Divorce?You can request the court for ex-parte divorce, it may only be granted if you are able to satisfy the court that the respondent/wife is willfully avoiding the service of summons.

Q: Advice in Muslim wife's right to Mehr and jewelry on divorce.

I am Muslim and so is my husband. We are married for less than two years. We have a nikahname but my marriage was not registered. After mistreatment, my husband demanded I sign a divorce by mutual consent talaqnama drawn up by his family. I did not want a divorce but my husband insisted we were incompatible and therefore divorce by mutual consent was necessary. I have not yet signed their talaqnama. My mother-in-law also forced me return to them all jewellery given to me by third parties at marriage. She is also insisting I return the mehr I recieved from my husband. I want to safeguard my right to mehr and to jewellery upon divorce. Can these rights be part of a talaqnama or do I need a separate legal document for the same? Should I get marriage registered before proceeding for divorce? Please advise

Advocate Deepanshu Gupta answered
Hello,They cannot claim mehar or Jewellery on any kind.Jewellery given to you by relatives are gift.No need to make any separate legal document.Sign talaknama along with conditions if any.Don't be afraid of them.

Q: What is the validity of a marriage performed in arya samaj temple?

Please advice is a marriage valid if it was carried out in arya samaj mandir with out any witness from either girl or boys families and no notice was served to either family. The marriage was then registered on a different date in Tehsil on same day of application again without any notice to families .

Advocate Deepanshu Gupta answered
Hello,Marriage solemnised at Arya Samaj has same value like others.But, without witnesses the marriage is not valid.In case you you get it registered and have obtained a marriage registration certificate from the concerned authorities than it becomes a valid.But it can be challenged.

Q: Case filed of section 125 CRPC, husband not appearing, what to do

I had filed CRPC 125 approx 15 month ago since than husband has not attended a single date so far. My lawyer is not doing anything everytime he just take the new date. I am living with my parents and getting frustrate as judge is saying if this time he will not come will close the case as we dont have any proof of his income as he run his on cab in OLA. Our lawyer everytime asked for the RC of husband how can we bring his RC. Normally in such scenarios judges pass the decree in favor of wife by ordering husband to give maintenance to wife but here we are seeing a different picture. Kindly advise what should we do in such circumstance.

Advocate Deepanshu Gupta answered
Hello,Whether the notices are served upon him?If not, try different mode of service.If yes, insist on proceeding ex parte.If your lawyer is not working for your good than you can directly ask the Court for the same.It doesn't matter if Income proof of your husband is not available, court can pass an exparte order for maintenance after considering the fact you have provided.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepanshu Gupta

Can Advocate Deepanshu Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepanshu Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepanshu Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepanshu Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepanshu Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.