One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Puja Shrivastava

Advocate Puja Shrivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Puja Shrivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Puja provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer related Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Puja enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2002. She is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/360/2002
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Puja Shrivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Puja Shrivastava

Q: Can application for bail be re applied as once rejected by High Court

Can high court reject interim bail on date after that can we apply again for bail In this case main person get perment bail.

Advocate Puja Shrivastava answered
Bail can be re applied after its rejection but please make sure that ground of bail should be different from previous bail. Usually grant of bail depends upon facts and circumstances of each case. Therefore it is not a matter of right but of discretion

Q: Can Dowry case be registered after 11 years of marriage

Sir agar shadi ko 11 sal ho gye ho to koi chance hai ki uspe dowry case mein punishment ho sake ya uspe case chal sake

Advocate Puja Shrivastava answered
Dowry case can be filed after 11 years. There is no bar. But you have to explain and prove the allegations leveled. Aap and sawal saari baten bata kar poochhe. Kya sifting dowry ke allegations hai ya aur koi bhi

Q: How to file a consumer complaint against coaching institute?

How to prepare a consumer complaint against coaching institute ? And what should be the proof of their deficiencies in service

Advocate Puja Shrivastava answered
Pl explain whether you want to know procedure for filing a consumer complaint or grounds for preparing a consumer complaint against coaching institute. Also explain on what basis you want to file consumer complaint

Q: How to stop transfer of my mother's property after her death legally

My mother bought a house in the name of my father in 1991 . The transaction was done by POA And GPA And SPA. Though my father never made registry of our house . Now my mother has died and my father wants to transfer that property to my sister . Is that anything I can do to stop him .

Advocate Puja Shrivastava answered
Whether there is any proof that your mother bought that property. If yes then in that case you can file an injunction suit against your father and can get stay. But make it sure you have proof that your mother spent the money for purchase of property

Q: How to claim my share if someone else has taken possession forcibly

Agar meri dadi property ke teen hisse kar gyi aur will main ek hissa mere papa ko ek mere chacha ko aur ek mere dada ko aur mere dada mujhe apna hissa dene chahta hai will main unke marne ke baad toh kya mere chacha objection kar sakte hai kya .aur mere chacha us par kabza karke baithe hain toh khali kaise karwaye.legally solution hi chahiye.

Advocate Puja Shrivastava answered
Aap saare details aur will ke sath meeting arrange Kare. Isse apke case ko samajhane me easy hoga. Jitna aapke bataya uske basis per aap declaration, possession and partition ka suit file kar sakti hai.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Puja Shrivastava

Can Advocate Puja Shrivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Puja Shrivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Puja Shrivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Puja Shrivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Puja Shrivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Puja Shrivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Puja Shrivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Puja Shrivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Puja Shrivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Puja Shrivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Puja Shrivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Puja Shrivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.