One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rohit Dhingra

Advocate Rohit Dhingra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rohit Dhingra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rohit provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer related Matters, Civil Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is also a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1245/2008
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rohit Dhingra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Dhingra

Q: What legal action can be taken in the case of harassment

Sir a person which live in my street when ever my any friends o to meet regarding education or any project work in my street. he stare with smoke cannabis or try to fear with eyes or whenever anyone talk with me he stare him which I don't like because now I don't have any friends and don't talk to me any one like my neighbors when he lives in my street because of his fear and whenever talk to me he tourble him now not anyone friend with me and I feel very alone in my colony. Also whenever if I talk my brother or father he stare my brother or father or whole faimly. Which make me sad after I can not do anything. Because father say we don't have to have enough money to fight against or my father don't have courage they fear. Because some time before he send dirty what's up meassage with his wife or another boy have recognized by his language or I'm student of computer science or an national player in scien but now he always try to fear my whole family now not any come in my house.

Advocate Rohit Dhingra answered
Hello, first of all don't panic and make a written complaint against them in police station and as well as to commission of police and also make complaint to chief minister of the state and secretary, you can also write directly to our PM, write all this incidents on FB or social media, u will definitely get the help and come out with this problem.

Q: Quash Petition in High Court for 5 FIR's after settlement

My sister had to undergo desertion and cruelty in her marriage. The boy was an NRI and never came back to India once he went back to other country, after marriage organised in India. Both my sister and her husband have divorced each other in respective countries. My sister had also filed a case of 498A and DV against her in-laws. Her in-laws in return filed 5 FIR's on her and her family members. Chargesheet of the in-laws was filed 3 years back in the 498A matter. No relief came to my sister even after prolonged litigation, hence the matter got settled out of court through an MOU. Now both parties have to Quash their cases basis the MOU. Can we file the Quash petition in High Court (basis the MOU) for 5 FIR's filed on us by my sister's in-laws through one single petition or each FIR needs to mentioned in separate petition? In 2 of the FIR's chargesheet got filed against some of us and in 3 of the FIR's no chargesheet got filed against us. Should we mention these 3 in the petition

Advocate Rohit Dhingra answered
Yes, if the matter is settled then You can quash all the FIR's but you have to file separate quashing petitions for all FIR's under section 482 in High Court, there is no another way get quash all the FIR' in one petition.

Q: How to deal with harassment

I am working in a govt job as a 4th class employee. Every official keeps taunting me every time that I don't listen to them because I'm a regular employee and they are on contract basis and blah blah! After getting tortured for 4 months I wrote to my reporting XEN and worthy MC Commissioner about every single instance that almost every person takes bribe from the poor people to get their work done. Most of the senior level officials who are close to XEN takes bribe and every person in the office knows about each other's weak points so no one questions anyone and the same I did write in the E-mail I sent to Commissioner but got no positive response. Since then my XEN warned me several times that he won't clear my probation period and every one else in the office keeps reminding me that I shouldn't write to Commissioner,I should apologize to my boss,I should admit my guilt. I actually want to kill myself or put all the offenders in jail because they all are RISHWATKHORs and I can prove.

Advocate Rohit Dhingra answered
Hello first of all you have done a good job normally people can't do. You said you have proofs against them. Then no need to panic have faith in ur self and go ahead. Write to CM, PMO, home minister and other relevant officers with all the proofs you have. Definitely you will succeed.

Q: Father property distribution how much share do I get

Daughter of my father died on December 2000 and my mother died on November 2003. My father has one son and two daughters. The said property is name of my father. My date of birth august 1966 and I and my elder sister also married. My brother also died on March 2012 and his wife and one daughter alive. I want my share in my father's property. How much share will I get from this property, after HSA 2005 Amendment act.

Advocate Rohit Dhingra answered
As per the law both of you have the share in your fathers property. First of all check is there any will from your father or mother side if not than both of sisters can ask for your shares. Firstly you have to send the legal notice if she declined then both of you can file the civil suit.

Q: How to proceed with inter caste marriage

I am a hindu gal wishes to get married to a muslim guy working in a state government office ...cant declare that I am marrying a muslim coz it will be looked down yet dnt want hide it there any way I can solve this issue properly yet not becoming of discussion among the employees.

Advocate Rohit Dhingra answered
You can approach to the Marriage registrar of your area and give a written application to the registrar for your marriage under special marriage act and follow the procedure for the same, you need at least two witness for marriage registration.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohit Dhingra

Can Advocate Rohit Dhingra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohit Dhingra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Dhingra?

When you meet with Advocate Rohit Dhingra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Dhingra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Dhingra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Dhingra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Dhingra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohit Dhingra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohit Dhingra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohit Dhingra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohit Dhingra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.