fraud of money by cheating and absconding

23-Jul-2023 (In Criminal Law)
under what section of ipc a person can be charged who has taken money from many people in the name of setting up a company and promised to return the money with profit , and has absconded with the money and no such company exists in reality.can he be charged under section 420 ?nwhat else sections can be applied ?

Answer #1
if a person cheat some one or manipulate things that can be charged with the section of 420 ipc and that person promise to return money but he don't and he is an agreement than such person can be charged with sec 406 of ipc and the cheat or fraud with documents then 467 468 can also
then you can charged with sec 420 406 467 468 ipc
Helpful? LawRato LawRato