One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Jashpal Nagar

Advocate Jashpal Nagar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGautam Budh Nagar, Noida
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jashpal Nagar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jashpal Nagar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jashpal Nagar

Q: What would be jurisdiction for child custody for Girl child (6yrs 2mon

My Girl child (6yrs 2months) has been forcefully taken away by my husband from Noida to Bhubaneshwar. where should I now file child custody case in noida or BhubaneshwarnnInitially he said he will return the child after 10 days vacation, now he has admitted the child in school at Bhubaneshwar and not returning herWe are not legally separated, child was living with me for last 6 years

Advocate Jashpal Nagar answered
you can file a petition in have first right to take custody of your child husband can not take her custody force fully against you. so you can file petition in noida court to take custody of your baby girl

Q: Divorce / Child custody from abusive husband

Hi, I am Mridula from Noida,nMy husband abuses, yells and make me feel vulnerable along with his father, he abuses me and my family in front of our 6 years old son.yesterday I went to leave my son to school (panchsheel park Delhi) and attend my class which was informed by my son to his grandfather at home, but still he kept on calling me when I was driving, and threatened me to kill me and my mother, brother and sister.and why I took his son away from him and was yelling and shouting on me.He changed the lock of the house specifically yesterday so that we cannot get into the house and he can do all his drama in front of the society residents.So I went to mother's place and from there he started threatening. Because of mother has recently changed her location my husband was not aware of the new location because since our marriage he never respected my family neither took interest in any matter.Yesterday I gave written complaint in sec 49 and he is in lockup.what should I do next?

Advocate Jashpal Nagar answered
you can file petition under sec 125 crpc..for mentenance and petition under hindu marrige can also appose his bail in court for not granting him bail..pls make sure that police lodge complaint in proper sections

Q: need help to confront my mentally ill father

can I file a complaint or leave my father because he has been mentally torturing me ?

Advocate Jashpal Nagar answered
yes you can file a complaint against your father for mentally torturing you under ipc and domestic violence act..if your are mature means over 18 year old you can leave your father you can file complaint

Q: fraud of money by cheating and absconding

under what section of ipc a person can be charged who has taken money from many people in the name of setting up a company and promised to return the money with profit , and has absconded with the money and no such company exists in reality.can he be charged under section 420 ?nwhat else sections can be applied ?

Advocate Jashpal Nagar answered
he can be punishable under for doing( fraud420, criminal breach of trust,406 misappropration of document467 468s,and use them for doing fraud471..,) ipcyou can file a petition under section 156(3) crpc for lodge your fir against him

Q: My husband want divorce from me but I don’t want this

At the time of marriage, my parents told my horoscope details as ( 10/04/1995 (doc dob ) , Mathura , 10:30 am ) but after 6 months of marriage my husband came to know about my actual horoscope details as { ( 8/04/1994) , and 2:00 am , Mathura } . After knowing this my husband is saying that we lied to his family to match the kundli but in reality this is not true . So , now he is saying that we have done fraud with his family to he need divorce .And also now he is not trusting me anything and putting more allegations to take divorce like I talk to my male friends and he hacked my wtsap account and kept chat as a prove in which I told my horoscope details to one friend and my husband got very angry with this as he says that no one shares horoscope details with friend. But I don’t want to give him divorce . What should I do now ?

Advocate Jashpal Nagar answered
यह कोई डिवोर्स का वैलिड रीजन नहीं है कि आपने उन्हें गलत होरोस्कोप डिटेल्स दी थी इसलिए आप ज्यादा परेशान ना हो अगर वह कोर्ट में तलाक की अर्जी भी डालते हैं तो आप उसे आसानी से डिफेंड कर सकती हैं हालांकि इसके लिए आपको अपने हस्बैंड पर और भी दबाव बनाने की आवश्यकता है और थोड़ा सख्त होने की आवश्यकता है

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jashpal Nagar

Can Advocate Jashpal Nagar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jashpal Nagar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jashpal Nagar?

When you meet with Advocate Jashpal Nagar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jashpal Nagar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jashpal Nagar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jashpal Nagar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jashpal Nagar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jashpal Nagar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jashpal Nagar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jashpal Nagar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jashpal Nagar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.