Filing of anticipatory bail even if parties ready to do compromise

Hello, My one of very close relative was charged for attampt to murder under section 307(however the FIR was completely false it was a road rage case and the victim who had made the FIR against my relative made the fake medical reports from doctor however, nothing had happened to him) now he is ready to compromise and took 10 lakhs from my Relative un order to take his FIR back however, he is now making excuses to sign the petition. Today my Realtive is going to court to seek anticipatory bail, is it a mandatory procedure even if both parties are ready to compromise? Please advise.

If FIR is filed then ofcourse legal course of action is to be taken. You must have some proof of compromise agreement and payment made by you. In so far as serious offences are concerned, quashing of criminal proceeding upon compromise is discretionary power of High Court, as per the fresh guidelines of Hon'ble Supreme court of India.