Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Filing of anticipatory bail even if parties ready to do compromise

Hello, My one of very close relative was charged for attampt to murder under section 307(however the FIR was completely false it was a road rage case and the victim who had made the FIR against my relative made the fake medical reports from doctor however, nothing had happened to him) now he is ready to compromise and took 10 lakhs from my Relative un order to take his FIR back however, he is now making excuses to sign the petition. Today my Realtive is going to court to seek anticipatory bail, is it a mandatory procedure even if both parties are ready to compromise? Please advise.

Answers (1)

If FIR is filed then ofcourse legal course of action is to be taken. You must have some proof of compromise agreement and payment made by you. In so far as serious offences are concerned, quashing of criminal proceeding upon compromise is discretionary power of High Court, as per the fresh guidelines of Hon'ble Supreme court of India.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

A case of forgery in 2013 brother sell a land of his uncle to other person by forgery and a case file against brother and charges are 420.419. 467.471…

Read More

I have filed a court case 5 years back. Hearing doesn't happen till date. Date is getting postponed. I want to withdraw my case. What is the proce…

Read More

IF, FIR registered in noncognizable matter, what is the remdy to cancal the FIR…

Read More

Can the complaint herself go for quashing or taking her case back in 498A .case is at evidence stage.husband want to live together but don't want …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue