Clarification on complaint u/s 66b and 420 of IPC

FIR registered u/s 66b and 420. Complainant has not shown any papers as to who authorised them. Alleging that a US based company's games were stolen and that customer support agent has done it. However the same firm too is not commenting on it. The outsourcing firm's unscrupulous employees have filed case in the US based firm's name and claimed losses. No audit report, board resolution for authorising complaint available. Cyber crime- cell found nothing, yet FIR registered in different police station. Accused has interim relief. How can this be quashed and the frauds punished? The frauds are also demanding money as compensation with the help of police.

Quashing petition has to be filled in the High Court on the basis of facts as mentioned here. The quashing of FIR and corresponding proceedings in the case will be quashed by the High Court if there exist reasonable grounds for it. The complainant although is not the Company but the outsourcing firm's employees on the basis of which FIR was registered. The first information report doesn't have to provided by the party directly affected by the offence and even outsider can provide the same to the police, therefore this may not be the sole ground for quashing FIR by the High Court. The other factors that can help in quashing petition need to be checked and than only any inference be made.