Charge sheet not submitted after several written reminders.

FIRUnder sec 307,323,498a506,504.made but after 1yr 4 months no charge sheet submitted by I.O.after several written reminders to SP, IGP, no actiin taken agaist accused got bail from high court i m visitin SP offics every alternate day to remind submissio ov chargesheet

Answers (4)

186 votes

As you said that n: FIRUnder sec 307,323,498a506,504.many more things likely to be known.the main thing that FIR no.not cleared. whether the case is really running r you were misguided by someone not cleared. A private consultation required.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

72 votes

Hi... may be your opposite party is know how to maintain police and you can do one thing write one complaint against concerned police office and give the same to police commissioner and Dig.
Thank you

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
194 votes

In your case the period for filing charge sheet is 90 days, because of to collect some documents or certificates from concern authority which relates relates to your case the police might have not filled charge sheet, but you may approach and give representation to sp, then he will ask reasons for delay and intimate you or they may file charge sheet

218 votes

Dear Sir or Madam,
as per your query the allegations against the accused is very serious in nature and police are t duty bound to conduct fair investigation, if you felt that they intentionally drag on the case to help accused, you can filed an application before concern magistrate for fair investigation and also you can file a petition before High court to direct police for fair ans speedy investigation.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles