Can bail be applied under section 323 392 504 506 of ipc

10-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Hi sir , someone ladged fake case against me as complain case. we have got directly warrent notice from court. now how we will get bail from court . tell me some process to get bail. in fact we were on duty that day where against party filled suit. i have taken attendance verfication letter from the department also. so please give me legal advice for the same.
323,392,504,506 regarding bail
Answers (4)

Answer #1
975 votes
Yes u can definately get bail under sectiona 323 392 505 506 from the high court by filing a application under sec 482 as a bail application on the specific complain case and the bail will be granted .But aparts from this a good pleader would be needed to assist the court.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
557 votes
Dear client as you have mentioned that the complainant has filed a complaint against you under the above-mentioned sections. Court shall summon you and afterwards you have to apply for bail before the court concerned.
Prefer a bail application annexing therewith copies of relevant documents which you have mentioned.
After hearing your counsel the court may release you on bail with sureties and a personal bond of likewise amount to the satisfaction of the court concerned.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
990 votes
You have visit court and appoint a good lawyer , the bail process will precess by your advocate and you will get a bail don't worry , consult with concerned court advocate he can get bail easily ,,,,,,
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
563 votes
There is no any doubt as u have attendance slip of that day when opposite party alleging you that you have committed crime under such n such sections.
You can easily get the regular bail on the basis of evidence and facts & circumstances relating to the case.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."