One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Avdhesh K Sharma

Advocate Avdhesh K Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0
District Court Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Avdhesh K Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Avdhesh K Sharma's office is in District Court Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida.
  • District Court, Bulandshahar,
  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Questions Answered by Advocate Avdhesh K Sharma Harassment of wife by husband and his brother GST claim on import item how to do