One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul

Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAshok Nagar, Allahabad
LawRato39 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Armed Forces Tribunal, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul completed his law in the year 1985 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Motor Accident, Consumer Court, Civil, Property, Armed Forces Tribunal and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bharat enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1985. He is a member of the Allahabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP02674/1985
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Allahabad
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad
  • District Court, Allahabad
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Allahabad
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul

Q: compensation ex-gratia amount not given

Dear Sir, Bank of India (Barabanki ) Arms Guard Componsation/Ex-Gratia Ammount Not Given to his family, case Date-15-12-2013. Sir mai aur mere family me meri 3 beti aur 1 beta hai... Mere husband bank of india me Arms Guard ki post par 1998 se tainaat the...Jinka 15-12-2013 ko service k dauran dehant ho gaya hai..Bank aur Reginal Office ki taraf se ye kaha gaya hai ki apko army ki family pension aur bank ki family pension mil rahi hai, jo ki Late Shivakant Tiwari ki salary se above hai isliye apko na hi Componsation apointment diya jayega aur na hi Ex-Gratia Ammount diya ja sakta hai..Sir is condition me mai kya kar sakti kriya kuch suggest kijiye.. Apki bahut kripa hogi..

Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul answered
The employee get died during the working hours whether he will be the pension holder or not he will definately get the compensation as he died during working hours so you can file a case in the high court by making bank as a party and challenging there rules and regulation to give compensation to your family all you need to do is file a case in the high court and hope for the best and you will definately get the compemsation

Q: Builder not refunding money what to do

I have booked flat in gr noida ext .Builder in BBA confirmed that it will be delivered in June 2016. But failed. Earlier we filed case in consumer court again We filed case in rera lucknow U P for refund. Rera is pressing hard to wait till Dec 2018 and go for purchase of flat. Kindly advice. Finial hearing is on 23rd July.

Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul answered
You can approach to the high court for the refund of the amount with interest and loss suffered by you as the promised date was 2016 and you have'nt get possession till now all you need to is you have to provide the agreement between you and builder and the receipts of payment given by you and the site plan so you can approach to high court which will be more helpfull for you.

Q: Can criminal case be quashed on the basis of video and audio proof

I want to quash 498a FIR against me I have her written affidavit where she admitted mistake n told these all were fake allegation and in future she will not put any allegation, audio video proofs of her cruelty n she admitted u did not demand dowery Apart from that I have proofs which tells clearly that her allegations are false?

Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul answered
Yes we can take that fact in the case and your proceedings will be quashed by the high court and we can file that affidavit which will help you in the case and you have to approach to the high court with some compotent lawyer so that he can plead all your facts in a positive way as womens get prioritys in these cases but your case under 498a will be quashed and we can take several more facts to get this decided

Q: Property damage by neighbors what to do

SIR my house was build 15 year back then a wall of 14 inch was constructed between my plot and my relative plot now my relative sold his plot ,the sharing of wall according to property paper is 10 inch to me and 4 inches to seller then the seller constructed a three floor building on that wall without separating it due to which my whole wall is damaged and there are deep cracks on my roof due to excess pressure on my wall now I want to know what legal action I can take against my neibour ,cost of repairing the wall is 50000-60000 Indian rupee.

Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul answered
You can file a suit in the district court or you can sue the party for spoiling of your property by which you have right to claim all your loss by challenging the deed and you can serve him a legal notice to demolish the wall and give the loss of damages else he will have to suffer the legal proceedings

Q: my retirement fund cant be issued by department due to a case

main UP POLICE m SI ki post se sep 2016 m retire hua hu. mere par ek police case chal rha h bribe lene wala....jiski wajah se mera sara fund ruka hua h. mujhe paise ki need h pr sab ye khte h bina case final huye fund withdraw nhi hoga. m kya kru...??? koi rule ya clause h jisse m funds phle nikal pau....???

Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul answered
As a public servant you have an right to get your retirement benefits but due to some case on your service you can file a writ under 226 in high court for your fund and there is Supreme court order whill will help you directly to get your benefit but you have file a writ in high court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul

Can Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul?

When you meet with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bharat Bhushan Paul can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.