Action as husband tortures wife& continues relationship with 1st wife

I'm my husband's second wife. He got divorce from the first wife a month before our marriage. The real reasons for divorce was hidden from is at that time. I delivered a baby 6 months ago and was put through lot of torture and stress throughout pregnancy phase. My husband hasn't visited us for 8 months now.i got to know recently that he had always been in touch with his first wife and recently they travelled together to the US and are meeting regularly. My husband has even blocked my access to his house where all my belongings are still kept. He refuses to talk or reconcile.during the two years of marriage he forced me into loans which I'm still repaying And he refuses to take nay responsibility. My fear is that if I divorce him it would just make it easier for him to marry the third time. Is there a provision to just get the money I have spent on repaying loans without going for divorce? He hasn't owned up any expenses incurred during pregnancy or of the childbirth. Please advise

Dear Madam,
As per your query you can file maintance case under DV Act and if you want your money which paid for your husband loan, you can claim in the same petition otherwise if you want divorce from him you can claim amount as permanent alimony in thw divorce pwtition.

we clearly not getting the facts , even though you are the second wife you got married to your husband after the divorce so you are the legal wife at this time , you can claim for maintenance from your husband and if you can prove that the loans are taken for the benefit of your husband then you can also claim that from him, if you want the clear suggestion you can contact us in our office.

Hello ,
If u get divorse ,u can claim maintainence from him and extract the money which u have spent . But without divorce ,it's very difficult to get the amount , u can put a cheating case but that might also lead to problem in ur martial life which may lead to divorce .