One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sathisha K.R.

Advocate Sathisha K.R.

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
S R Nagar, Bangalore
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Sathisha K.R. has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sathisha K.R.'s office is in S R Nagar, Bangalore.
  • Bangalore District Court,
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate Sathisha K.R. Procedure to file case for cheque bounce Husband gets re-married without obtaining divorce from the 1st wife