Wrong electricity bill served to me want to take action

28-Mar-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
Sir, May 14 kilowatts loads ka connection lene k liye electric office me application diya tha lekin mujhe chapemari k Baad pata chala k Sirf 8 kilowatts ka permission diya tha. Or fir 337967 ka fine vej diya tha fir eh rashi kam kar k 83365 veja tha or ab fir se 337967 veja hai. Sir is harassment ka koi solution batayenge to bht hi achha hoga.
Answers (4)

Answer #1
824 votes
Under the Right to Information Act, you get certified copies of the application you gave in the office for electricity connections. Send a legal notice to them through an advocate, if the problem is not resolved yet, the consumer court will sue against the power company.
Answer #2
774 votes
Go to consumer court or electricity regulatory commission (check website ) and drop your complaint with the required docs with complaint application. After your 14 KVA application, you must have checked in your electricity bill
Answer #3
922 votes
Aapko Consumer forum me iska case lagana chahiye..
Answer #4
987 votes
My dear friend in my view first of filed a application under Right to Information in concern office demand the certified copy of your application.once you get the copy of your application then filed it in your case. You can also filed a complaint in consumer court against the electricity board.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."