One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate R.K. Gupta

Advocate R.K. Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoGoyal Vihar, Indore
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Documentation, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate R.K.Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Civil Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate R.K.Gupta enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2000. He is a member of Indore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/1565/2000
  • District Court, Indore
  • Family Court, Indore
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

Akanksha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was nice .I am satisfied with it .
Over 3 months ago
Vishal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was very skeptical because being a layman there is always an uncertainty in legal proceedings. Thanks to Mr. Gupta & his polite but effective approach that I got my comfort in the very beginning. He is more like a friend and less like a lawyer.
Over 3 months ago
MANOJ wadhwani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was good enough.
Over 3 months ago
Anindita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks for recommending Advocate Gupta.A genuine expert, with impressive knowledge and experience.He helped us solve our problem in a warm and unassuming manner.
Over 3 months ago
Sandeep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate has given the proper and right guidance to me, case has been solved.
Over 3 months ago
Nitin sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advise provided by advocate was very helpful.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate R.K. Gupta

Q: A False FIR has been lodged against us in SC/ST Atrocities Act

A False FIR lodged against us under SC/ST Atrocities Act.W e have all proof that FIR is false. Police lodged FIR against us in which NCR already lodged we have 13 Witnesses of incident place but DSP helping complainant and arrest one person in the case Now report is made which is in our favour Please provide us with some ways to get out of this FIR and please give some information how much cost approx will charge for appealing in High Court under 482 crpc and whether it is effective or not Thank you Sir

Advocate R.K. Gupta answered
Police will present challan on the basis of FIR against accused before the honourable court where accused will have to take bail .If accused person has strong evidence to prove himself innocence he should move to HC for quashing FIR.If you belong to Indore you may contact me for rest process.

Q: Brother-in-law's fiance filed a false dowry case against the brother

I lives in hyderabad along-with my wife. My wife is native of bhopal. My brother in law marriage broken 5 days before the schedule date (scheduled at bhopal) due to differences with his would be wife. To take avenge of this, girl side party filed a false dowry FIR naming my brother in law, his mother, his father and his sister i.e. my wife, there was not any money transaction in this marriage. How serious is this case.

Advocate R.K. Gupta answered
No need to worry. As per Supreme court ruling, u/s 498A .police can't arrest on FIR basis only. very first police will take it under investigation and if it is found false complaint then they will not proceed the same. In this case, you can file a case of defamation against the girl and her side supporting peoples

Q: What will be consequences for teasing a woman through facebook

Sir Mera BHAI ne gusse ur aapsi ladai jhagde me Ek female frnd ur Uski elder sister ko fake facebook account banakar gaali ur Kuch aaptiijanak photos post kar diya h. Uske kilaf jabalpur court me ipc 67a and 67 b K tahat kesh Chal raha h.. Jis mobile no se usne fake facebook Id banai thi Wo mere dost k naam se h.. Police k saamne Usne Sab accept kar liya h.. But court me Usko Kaise defend Kare.. Isme max punishment kya Ho sakta h.. Kya mere dost ko problem ho sakti h.. Court me Ek peshi hui h.. Plz ye Bataiye ki isme max punishment kya hogi.. Agar jail hogi to kya jamanat mil jaayegi plz help and suggest Thank you.wo Ek student h uska carrier barbaaad Ho jaayega Kaise v usko Thk Raah me lane k liye use bachana h

Advocate R.K. Gupta answered
Section 67A: Punishment for publishing or transmitting of material containing sexually explicit act, etc. in electronic form First Conviction: Imprisonment upto Five years and Fine upto Rs. 10 Lakhs Second or subsequent Conviction :Imprisonment upto Seven years and Fine upto Rs. 10 Lakhs-do- Non-bailable in both first and second convictionSection 67B: Punishment for publishing or transmitting of material depicting children in sexually explicit act, etc. in electronic form -do- -do-

Q: What to do a woman i had affair with is blackmailing me

I was in relationship with a married woman. I am also married. She demanded money and told me that I will always attached with you. I paid her money whatever she demanded. But she left me after getting money. Can i lodge any F.I.R. against her.

Advocate R.K. Gupta answered
You both were married but made wrong relationship with wrong intention.When she started to demand money and blackmailed you ,you should have informed to police. I don't think that you will get remady.Because she may file also a complaint against you with many allegations

Q: fordge signature...........................................

signature mismatch on register will and finger match on will what would be decision in favour of will or not

Advocate R.K. Gupta answered
If WILL is registered and signature and finger impressions have been taken before the Registrar and one copy of WILL is remain kept in registrar office.So possibility is strong in favour of Will .It is possible that questioned signature other than WILL may be forged.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate R.K. Gupta

Can Advocate R.K. Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate R.K. Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate R.K. Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate R.K. Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate R.K. Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate R.K. Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate R.K. Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate R.K. Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate R.K. Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate R.K. Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate R.K. Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate R.K. Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.