Where to file a case, if flat is registered but parking is not provide

In my allotment letter covered parking is written also in the registry document 1 covered parking usage is written. Builder is saying that he does not have any parking. The Apt cost is 56 lacs. The newly built society Sethi Max Royal is having 750 flats in sec76 Noida. Lawyer in consumer court Noida is saying that it's only parking issue therefor I can file case in District Consumer Court. Pls suggest is this correct can I file in District Consumer court.

Answers (3)

154 votes

Yes, sir the mentioned amount fall in the pecuniary jurisdiction of Noida consumer Court and you should surely file a complaint for the same as it's clearly fault on behalf of builder as he make you believe that you are getting parking area and now he is denying....you may also go to RERA(real estate governing authority).

Please contact for more information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

259 votes

Ya right it's only matter of district consumer court. Malafid service or deficiency in service case. Fore more information you can contact me in my chamber in district court surajpur. Or contact to my phone.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
290 votes

yadhi aap ke allotment letter mai parking de hui hai. app ke sabhi parkar ke allotment se sambandit document lekar ke sampark kare. parking ka kya size hai . parking buliders ne kyu nahi di sabhi parkar ke jankari ektra karni hogi .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles