Where to file a case, if flat is registered but parking is not provide

In my allotment letter covered parking is written also in the registry document 1 covered parking usage is written. Builder is saying that he does not have any parking. The Apt cost is 56 lacs. The newly built society Sethi Max Royal is having 750 flats in sec76 Noida. Lawyer in consumer court Noida is saying that it's only parking issue therefor I can file case in District Consumer Court. Pls suggest is this correct can I file in District Consumer court.

Yes, sir the mentioned amount fall in the pecuniary jurisdiction of Noida consumer Court and you should surely file a complaint for the same as it's clearly fault on behalf of builder as he make you believe that you are getting parking area and now he is denying....you may also go to RERA(real estate governing authority).

Please contact for more information.

Ya right it's only matter of district consumer court. Malafid service or deficiency in service case. Fore more information you can contact me in my chamber in district court surajpur. Or contact to my phone.

hi
yadhi aap ke allotment letter mai parking de hui hai. app ke sabhi parkar ke allotment se sambandit document lekar ke sampark kare. parking ka kya size hai . parking buliders ne kyu nahi di sabhi parkar ke jankari ektra karni hogi .