Seller after getting 95% amount denying to sell the property

MY father has paid about 95% to seller by cheque in seller account,but now seller says that he cannot sell the plot,according to agreement time expired today. Now how can i get amount back from seller

Dear,
You tell me that what was the mode of payment?
Did your father go into any kind of paper work like agreement and all before making payment to the opposite party?
If you have done such things prior to payment then you can file a complain case before cjm.

Dear Client,
In the present case, you need to file a complain petition under section 420 of Indian Penal Code in the concerned District and Session's Court. Along with complain petition, attach all the documentary evidences that can show that you paid the amount.

AAP pahle cheque love apne bank account me dàaliye and after that jab bank se certificate mil Jaye to aap cheque bounce ka case court se Kar dijiye according to ni act aapko amount double milega air admission ke based 50 percent amount mil jaega

hello dear
as your father has paid about 95% to seller by cheque in seller account you have a documented proof of doing so
i can provide you a better advice after going through the copy of agreement between you and and seller,
since the copy of agreement is not available here,
i will advice you to send a legal notice to the seller, you can easily draft a legal notice by consulting any lawyer.
the better if you provide me a copy of your agreement
thank you