One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chapra - Advocate Raushan Kumar

Advocate Raushan Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court Chapra, Chapra
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Raushan Kumar completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Banking/Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raushan enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2010.

Enrollment Number : B/1528/2010
  • District Court, Saran (Chapra)
  • Patna High Court

Popular Reviews

Kundan Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Raushan Kumar understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Raushan Kumar

Q: Divorce on mental cruelty ground..

My wife lived with me less than a month and left me and never came back. She live alone in Burdwan at place other than her paternal home, I.e. Hooghly. I visited her many times to take back. Now, she doesn't want to come back and we are only in touch with phone. We both are divorcee and I have a 11 years old son, whose custody is with his mother. My wife objects me to meet my son. She had problem to meet me with my old aged ailing parents, dependant on me. I live at govt quarter in Nalanda, Bihar as I am a Central govt servant. My wife threatens me to implicate me and parent in false case and 498A. I want divorce on mental cruelty ground..can I file for divorce from the place,where we lastly resided as married couple, i.e. town where I am posted.

Advocate Raushan Kumar answered
yes you can file divorce case on cruelty ground on Hindu marriage act 13b . Aap to LT ke ground per case file kar sakte hain. Pahle Samjhauta ka prayog Kiya jata hai ki aap donon ke bich Samjhauta ho, jaaye. Agar aap donon ke bich Samjhauta Nahin hota hai to Court ke dwara one time settlement Kiya Jata Hai Jiske bad Court ke dwara 6 mahine ke bhitar donon partiyon ko de diya jata hai.

Q: Seller after getting 95% amount denying to sell the property

MY father has paid about 95% to seller by cheque in seller account,but now seller says that he cannot sell the plot,according to agreement time expired today. Now how can i get amount back from seller

Advocate Raushan Kumar answered
AAP pahle cheque love apne bank account me dàaliye and after that jab bank se certificate mil Jaye to aap cheque bounce ka case court se Kar dijiye according to ni act aapko amount double milega air admission ke based 50 percent amount mil jaega

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Raushan Kumar

Can Advocate Raushan Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Raushan Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Raushan Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Raushan Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Raushan Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Raushan Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Raushan Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Raushan Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Raushan Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Raushan Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Raushan Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Raushan Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.