Sale of flat for delay in possession since builder in jail already

i book flat in  sec126, mohali. Possession due in SEP-2016 Builder in jail already as case put by other owners in society. should i also put case against him or sale the property in no profit no loss or keep this property for another five years & then sale. my religion is hindu & property in name of my wife. Thanks

It is better to sell the property as of now as the project owner is in jail irrespective whether you make money or not. Also be alarmed on the status of the case to know about the recent developments in project.

Firstly you should took the possession of the flat thereafter options remain with you if deed got final after full filing all formality in absence of any registered deed and possession u should file case against him as early as possible

HELLO SIR,
IF YOU WANT TO PURSUE FOR REFUND OF YOUR PROPERTY THAN YOU ALSO HAVE TO FILE CASE AGAINST THE BUILDER AS WE HAVE FILED MANY CASES AGAINST BUILDERS IN MOHALI IN DIFFERENT PROJECTS. THE CASE SHOULD BE IN PROPER FORUM AND TRY TO FILE IN PUNJAB STATE COMMISSION