Documents required to change my address in my consumer forum case

Hi, I need to change address in my case. please give me relevant documents so I can accomplish the same. I have struggled a lot to know about various document formats, it would be great if I can be guided to the complete set of documents. Thanks a lot. Regards, 

For Consumer forum, you can file simple letter and intimate court about your new address.

Or you can file Purshish regarding your new address.

All provisions of Civil Procedure Code not applicable to the Consumer forum so you can make simple intimation letter in your words also no specific format is required.

With the given information I would recommend filing a pursis before the forum. A pursis is simply a written note making aware the court of certain information. Write a pursis stating there is a change in your address, write the previous address and the changed address, support your pursis with address proof documents like Aadhar, Voter ID, Electricity bill or Bank Passbook or passport reflecting the previous address and the changed address.
For illustration purpose, you can provide Electricity bill reflecting previous address and electricity bill reflecting present address. Similarly, any of the above document wherein the change has been recorded can be produced.