One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Kapil Gundawar

Advocate Kapil Gundawar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivaji Nagar, Pune
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Documentation, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Kapil Gundawar completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kapil enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2011. He is a member of the Pune District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/20/2011
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • District Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kapil Gundawar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kapil Gundawar

Q: How do we sell flat to new buyer if we do not have chain of agreement

we had inherited from our parents flat.after he passed away.we could not find chain of agreement and also not on society record. what is the proceedure as it was purchased by parents in 1985. how do we sale to new buyer.

Advocate Kapil Gundawar answered
If you have registration no of the concerned documents then do apply concerned sub-registrar office for certified copy of the same. If you don't have the registration number then you have to take search of Index II record in the concerned sub-registrar office for respective years.

Q: Where to seek information about a resale flat

i m planning to purchase a resale flat. i have checked the original index2 and registration documents of 107 pages. But when i checked online by filling document no the index 2 is not appearing. while index 2 of other property of of my friends are appearing. hence kindly guide whether the property had any issue

Advocate Kapil Gundawar answered
Apply for certified copy of that documents to concerned sub-registrar and verify the certified copy with the documents available with you also do search and title verification of the property through lawyer practicing in real estate activity.

Q: Registering title of ownership to joint ownership of existing flat

Include spouse name in existing flat as joint owner. What is required and expected expenses. Hindu.

Advocate Kapil Gundawar answered
By Gift you can make your spouse as a joint owner. If property is in Maharashtra then stamp duty and registration fees not applicable on such gift. But you have to pay Local body charges. For more detail contact lawyer.

Q: What to do if the seller has not paid off his dues even after selling

I have bought a resale flat and all the registration has been but now at the time of possession, the seller have just handed over the house and asking me to pay all the dues such as electricity bill, property tax, maintenance, etc. which is not acceptable for me. Now the seller is not paying off the dues, so can i file a case against the seller for non payment of dues because as per agreement, it is the seller responsibility to clear all the dues. My religion is gujarati and the seller religion marathi.

Advocate Kapil Gundawar answered
Yes you can file civil suit, but before that check liability clause of the agreement. If it is clearly mentioned that all the pending dues liability is upon you in that case it is difficult, so kindly show your all paper to the Advocate and take suggestion.

Q: Father has gifted me Mhada property and i want to transfer my name

My father has gifted me a property(MHADA) and i want to transfer my name in society. My brother does not want to give NOC as he is against it but my remaining siblings are with me. I have a registered gift deed, affidavit & indemnity bond and father is still alive and in my favor. Is there any way out of it? Any help is highly appreciated.

Advocate Kapil Gundawar answered
If property is self acquired property of your father then your brother consent is not required to dispose the property. hence Gift is valid and even though If society refuses to give you membership then you can approach to the concerned higher authority.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kapil Gundawar

Can Advocate Kapil Gundawar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kapil Gundawar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Gundawar?

When you meet with Advocate Kapil Gundawar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Gundawar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Gundawar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Gundawar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Gundawar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kapil Gundawar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kapil Gundawar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kapil Gundawar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kapil Gundawar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.