What to do when spouse is cheating on you

sir my query is i am going to marry a girl though i trust her but i think she is in close contact with my friend. if this is true my whole life will spoil. so i want to make clear that is it true or not. because many things happns which shows that they are in close contact but please help me out of this situation sir . else i will be in triuble .

Dear sir,
There is vast differences between Doubt& Conformation
Mere allegations and doubts will clear your problems
Before marriage you have doubt on her ,not good sign for matrimonial life
Either you speak with her clearly and have your doubts clear

You should try to talk with her. Then decided what you want to do. If you want to do marry you should clear all things with her because this is not only your decision you do marry with her both are agree then you do that.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

Well, it is more of a personal problem than a legal one. You will have to make sure that there is something fishy going on between her and your friend. If there is something then, I will advise you not to marry her and if she turns out to be loyal then go ahead with the earlier plan of marrying her.

You can cancel the said marriage by way of explicitly mentioning the facts before the parents of the girl and get away easily. You first take your parents into confidence about the particular issues you are facing then go ahead with the plan

I didn't get what u want u say, till date u Don't married with the girl. So what is problem. Whether there is apprehension for blackmail or force marriage consequences. If any situation arises u can call ua