What to do when spouse is cheating on you

sir my query is i am going to marry a girl though i trust her but i think she is in close contact with my friend. if this is true my whole life will spoil. so i want to make clear that is it true or not. because many things happns which shows that they are in close contact but please help me out of this situation sir . else i will be in triuble .

Answers (5)

147 votes

Dear sir,
There is vast differences between Doubt& Conformation
Mere allegations and doubts will clear your problems
Before marriage you have doubt on her ,not good sign for matrimonial life
Either you speak with her clearly and have your doubts clear

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

127 votes

You should try to talk with her. Then decided what you want to do. If you want to do marry you should clear all things with her because this is not only your decision you do marry with her both are agree then you do that.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
182 votes

Well, it is more of a personal problem than a legal one. You will have to make sure that there is something fishy going on between her and your friend. If there is something then, I will advise you not to marry her and if she turns out to be loyal then go ahead with the earlier plan of marrying her.

193 votes

You can cancel the said marriage by way of explicitly mentioning the facts before the parents of the girl and get away easily. You first take your parents into confidence about the particular issues you are facing then go ahead with the plan

336 votes

I didn't get what u want u say, till date u Don't married with the girl. So what is problem. Whether there is apprehension for blackmail or force marriage consequences. If any situation arises u can call ua

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles