One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Suneel Kumar

Advocate Suneel Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Suneel Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Suneel provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suneel enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4593/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

deepak vatsa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Suneel Kumar helped me to better understand my legal issue. Adv.Suneel Kumar aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Myself shri Johnrith - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I want return my money all from the company Always the manager telling lie will be return but he didn't last month also told lie I will transfer your money in account he said For transfer the money what tax are required any tax and fees must be debit from my account why did he need now again He asked me pay Rs 24000.00 of money but I don't give him There fore I request you kindly say to refund my money Rs 10,00000.00 to take action early.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Suneel Kumar

Q: Filing harassment complaint against digital lending apps

Hi,I have taken a few cash loans from digital lending apps and due to a lot of financial stabiity at home,i am really struggling to repay their loans which has ballooned due to their exorbitant interest rates.None of digital lending apps have a proper customer service and they are not responding to my emails/calls so that i can get an increase in tenure.I have two questions: I am getting threatening calls and texts from their recovery agents on every last day of repayment(Have filed a cyber complaint),i have not received any response from cyber cell and these daily calls demand a prompt response as they have downloaded all my contacts and threaten to shame me publically.How do i deal with it? Is there a way to send one legal notice to all these apps to stop harassing and agree to a legal repayable amount.Please respond quickly as day by day i am getting suicidal with these threats.

Advocate Suneel Kumar answered
Yes. not only the legal notice but also a case can be filed against them thereby requesting the court to grant injunction against them from calling/harassing and to get the recovery done only through legal process if there is any..

Q: Divorcee and live in relationship

I want divorcee from my husband. If he will not give me divorcee so can I come in live in relationship with my friend. I am muslim

Advocate Suneel Kumar answered
As such there seems no problem in staying in live in relationship provided it is done clandestinely .. Besides this you should start divorce proceedings so that it can be done expeditiously. for more information please writ your complete query for appropriate advice.

Q: Need advice for my sister on next steps.

My sister got married in January(arranged marriage) and my father being a cancer patient never informed the groom family about the two roka cancelled in the past as they never asked .The groom got to know about it after marriage because he was always checking my sister’s phone and messages on social media on all platforms . He also checked all messages from her friends before marriage for past 2-3 years. The groom is now unable to move on and thinks my sister had other relationships and now he is not treating my sister right.We don’t want divorce but we also don’t know what to do. She is depressed and we have tried everything to prove to him that there were no past relationships other than 2 broke rokas and he has also not found anything after marriage but he is struck on her past and thinks that whatever she is saying or has said is a lie . My sister is unable to talk to us as the phone is always monitored and recorded by him. I want the advice on this situation.

Advocate Suneel Kumar answered
the First option is always reconciliation as where the courts and police are involved the chances of reconciliation become bleak because of trust issues. firstly ask elders to intervene and counseling would be the best option. secondly if the things have gone out of hands in that case you can approach court for the grievances.

Q: Father 63 ( employed ) left uneducated mother who has been housewife

My father ( 63 ) left my mom ( 56 ) ( uneducated , was housewife ) post retirement with all of his assets. He gives my mom very bare minimum while he has asset of around 50 Lacs invested in bonds and deposits. Can my mom claim any alimony ? My father has told that she is only entitled legally for about 25% of his salary i.e pension which is around 8000 Inr per month. All his other asset she doesn't have any claim on.

Advocate Suneel Kumar answered
You file for the maintenance and domestic violence cases for depriving your mom from the economic support and for mental agony etc.. you have to seek the maintenance from the court and ad far as other moveable immovable properties are concerned that you have to disclose to ascertain het real positions.

Q: Procedure Of Bankruptcy Filling

Hi .I am in debt and jobless for last 18 months .getting pressure from bank .unable to pay right now suggest me what to do and procedure of bankruptcy charges advantages n disadvantages

Advocate Suneel Kumar answered
there are conditions for filing before the tribunal for bankrutcy and those conditions are-1. the gross annual income should not exceed 60 thousand at the time of moving the application.2. the aggregate value of assets does not exceed twnety thousand rupee. 3. does not own dwelling unit .. better you meet us in office and talk in person only than we can discuss the prospects.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Suneel Kumar

Can Advocate Suneel Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Suneel Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Suneel Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Suneel Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Suneel Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Suneel Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Suneel Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Suneel Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Suneel Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Suneel Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Suneel Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Suneel Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.