One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sunder Khatri

Advocate Sunder Khatri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoConnaught Place, Delhi
LawRato27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, GST, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sunder Khatri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunder provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Tax Matters, Arbitration Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunder enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1997. He is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/350-A/1997
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sunder Khatri. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunder Khatri

Q: Ex parte stay in property matter

If the ex party stay has been taken by the party and after 3 year also arguments has not been heard 39 1&2 what to do and how can we vacated that order p

Advocate Sunder Khatri answered
Dear sir,Please file an application for vacation of expartee stay passed by concerned court stating stay order adversely affecting and ground for vacating stay order This is opinion is only based upon facts you have narrated however it may change on examination of file

Q: What is the daughter's claim in father's property

I am a married parents passed away. We are 3sisters and 4 brother.parents give his all property to his son. Are we eligible to claim father property? If yes how many time will take and how much money spend on this case.

Advocate Sunder Khatri answered
If property is self acquired by your father then he is entitle to give anyone whom he likes to give ,in case if property coming through succession the you are entitled to have share in property .You can file partition suit where property situated.

Q: How to gain pension under disability rights

i Bhajan lal army number 14239512H join the signal corps in 1980 and low medical category EEE in 1983 and percentage of disability 6 to 10% CDPA Ellahbad refuse the pansion and all allowances how i can take it.

Advocate Sunder Khatri answered
dear sir, Before giving any opinion would request you to furnish all details with documents like joining letter ,period of service and reasons for denial of pension etc.else scan all documents and send us

Q: How to rspond to summons under sec. 19 of recovery of debts to bank

Sir, i received summon to respondent under section 19(4) of the recover of debts due to bank and financial . what can i do now please help me.

Advocate Sunder Khatri answered
dear sir,' please file reply or written statement of the suit filed bank against you,or else show the copy of plaint received by you anongwith summons .IN DRT same procedure to follow defined under civil procedure code.

Q: Use icici credit card but father paying the bill and agent abusing him

I am use icici bank credited card . But unfortunately job less face maney problem help my father every month credit card pay Bill. One day icici bank Recovery Agent call my father and giving abuse more then. Abusing recoding available Ab kya ho sakta hai court main , Main father ke pass. recording hai jisme bo gali de RHA hai

Advocate Sunder Khatri answered
dear sir, please transfer all conversation recoded in CD.File a police complaint nearest police also can file complaint to banking ombudsman RBI .produce conversation recurred in CD for evidence.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunder Khatri

Can Advocate Sunder Khatri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunder Khatri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Khatri?

When you meet with Advocate Sunder Khatri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Khatri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Khatri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Khatri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Khatri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunder Khatri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunder Khatri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunder Khatri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunder Khatri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.