One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vaibhav

Advocate Vaibhav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vaibhav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vaibhav provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vaibhav enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of Tis Hazari Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1544/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vaibhav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vaibhav

Q: Domestic violence false case filed by my wife over me and my family

Sir/mam it's been 5 years since our marriage and we have two kids she stayed with me for only for a year and a half I was a drug addict and under that influence I said talaq on WhatsApp two times, since 6months she isn't talking to me or allowing the kids to talk to me now she has filed a domestic violence case against me my parents and her father asking for maintenance of 75 k monthly and compensation of 75 Lacs , now I'm not into drugs or anything I just want compromise and live a normal life together iam a Muslim doctor who was irresponsible husband due to drugs now I'm clean tell me what to do

Advocate Vaibhav answered
Halo your case is domestic violence mostly in that case women cell always help of every women and you says are you clean so you want to comprise it is possible to live with your husband and you husband never take any claim of you that never to conference for all that things

Q: Will the pension of retired govt servant be effected by criminal case?

I am a retired govt servant. I was in Judicial custody of 6 days for false charges put against me under matrimonial cases by my daughter-in-law. Will my pension get affected due to this?

Advocate Vaibhav answered
Pension is never be affected because charges is never prove. And the matrimonial case put by your daughter how is it possible to claim him. And you get your government pension till you never be prove victim that case your right to get pension no one affected to do this. I only suggest you are you safe while your daughter never be prove that case

Q: How to make a party perform his part of the agreement ?

Hi, i have entered into a settlement agreement with the other party which is arising out of a criminal case. Other party is avoiding the fulfillment of the agreement, I however want the party to perform its part. Is there anyway that I can file a suit for specific performance?

Advocate Vaibhav answered
If the party not agree on the settlement .you should refile the application in the court to proceed the decision of the oder on the settlement. You also request to the court to take action on the party those never try to give response on that case.

Q: What if I am getting mentally tortured by ex-lover's in laws?

Sir m very depressed because of blackmailing by my xlover father in law They give me threaten for damage my self respect and dignity... They use my name in my society.. I was love him and his family members force him to marry their but now he is not happy because of her wife and father in law are very cruel... And always fight with him and give threatened to him if he have objection then they damaged my reputation... He is mentally disturb and crying he is not happy with her she don't care him and don't care his family members....he doesn't want to live with her... But they blackmail me if he divorce her then they spoil my family

Advocate Vaibhav answered
You should try to give your complaint in human rights. Because no one try to torcher to any person for his personal cruelty. And also help women cell to take the action against them. You also given a fir against this person for damage your self respect

Q: What does Vendor Qua Plaintiff mean

What does the above term mean.

Advocate Vaibhav answered
If in a Property Suit an order to maintain the Status Quo has been passed, then you can't sell, sublet, lease or do anything with the property. You have to keep the property as it was on the date of passing of the order. You should get your right on the same date of order on the property

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vaibhav

Can Advocate Vaibhav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vaibhav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav?

When you meet with Advocate Vaibhav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vaibhav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vaibhav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vaibhav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vaibhav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.