How to get judiciary documents related to the civil case of my in-law

I want to get judiciary documents related to the civil case between my mother in-law and her brothers. Case is already disposed. So please suggest me how to get it fast and with less cost?

You can file an application quoting the case number, date of disposal in the concerned case. Along with an application you will have to file an affidavit or you can file it thru., your mother-in-laws advocate.

You have to approach your contested lawyer or els, Contact any advocate they will get it for you in two days. And you have to provide the case details like case number and year, which state and district etc. And regarding cost it depends upon advocates service and court fee. U don't worry about cost its reasonable.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

Make an application for certified copies of documents. You will get it. If you are not a party in the case, then you need to file a third party affidavit along with your application. Only copies of the marked documents would be furnished to you. However, you would be at liberty to see the file and see the entire file without any cost. Copying charges per sheet is Re. 1/-. For doing anything stated above, you must know the case number, year of the case and the court where it is filed.

Sir,
In this case you have to file an application for urgent certified copies and along with the application you have to file an affidavit as you are not the party to the case, and by paying the prescribed fees you will be able to get the copies, further is your mother in law wants the documents she too can file an application for urgent certified copies and get it, if you are applying in your name then you have to file an application along with affidavit mentioning the reasons as to why you want those documents