Wife left home took son due to small quarell how to bring her back

My wife has cheated me after marriage. For sake of simple quarrel She has wantedly made it big and she has gone to her parents house along with my only son. My in laws don't have son's and even after multiple requests my wife is not coming back. She wants to be near her parents and she wants the child and some good money from me. Me and my parents are in deep sorrow. Wife is in Chennai and I am in Bangalore. She left the matrimonial home during Sep 2015. What should I do?

Boss, you can file Restitution of Conjugal rights against your wife. You can file Rights for visiting your child. So many provisions in the law against the adamant ladies. Immediately consult with a lawyer or consult with me. We can provide you good solution. Good Luck

Popular Child Custody Lawyers