Wife left home took son due to small quarell how to bring her back

My wife has cheated me after marriage. For sake of simple quarrel She has wantedly made it big and she has gone to her parents house along with my only son. My in laws don't have son's and even after multiple requests my wife is not coming back. She wants to be near her parents and she wants the child and some good money from me. Me and my parents are in deep sorrow. Wife is in Chennai and I am in Bangalore. She left the matrimonial home during Sep 2015. What should I do?

Answers (1)

116 votes

Boss, you can file Restitution of Conjugal rights against your wife. You can file Rights for visiting your child. So many provisions in the law against the adamant ladies. Immediately consult with a lawyer or consult with me. We can provide you good solution. Good Luck

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles