Who will get the custody of children in a divorce case

My wife has filed the divorce petition , marriage total 8 yrs, I have 3 yrs old daughter.... Kindly I suggest me whether i can get the custody of my daughter & should alimony amount is applicable as wife has filed the divorce

Custody of child to be given to whom i.e. husband or wife depends upon facts and circumstances of a case. Sometimes court also considers statement of a child. So far as alimony amount it depends upon reason of divorce.

As per the query has been asked by you I would like to tell you that custodian of a child is first with his or her mother but in case if you prove that she is mentally disordered or there is threat to the child in her custodian then court may give him to you.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Being a father u will have full right to meet with ur child even ur divorce.as far as Questidon of mainenance you will have to pay maintenance till her next marriage and mother shall have full right to custody.

You can apply for the custody of you 3 year old daughter and if you have strong grounds then you may be granted with the custody of your daughter. As far as the alimony is concerned your wife can claim alimony while filing for divorce.