One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Manini Jaiswal

Advocate Manini Jaiswal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 3+ user ratings
High Court, Patna
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Divorce, Recovery, Child Custody, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manini Jaiswal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manini provides services in various fields of Civil matters, Recovery Matters, Documentation Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manini enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2015. She is a member of Patna Advocates Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : B/770/2015
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Patna,
  • District Court, Patna,
  • Patna Consumer Forum,
  • Patna High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 750

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Manini Jaiswal

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Manini Jaiswal Clarification regarding procedure of divorce Where to file a suit for distribution of property