Want to get child custody but wife demanding more money

Dear Sir/Mam My spouse expired two years before due to theft (murder for gain) in my newly purchased house in the name of Wife with loan applied in my name from LIC for 20 years tenure. The thief arrested by the local police in the second day of the incident and the case is running separately. We have 4 months baby at the period of incident living together at home. At the time of this incident my parents-in-law get my child for temporary arrangement and after that i requested to get my baby from them but they didn't give instead of that they are demanding monthly payment and assets so decided to put case for child custody and this is running in counselling stage but i am not satisfied with my lawyer and counselling judges because they are approaching with partiality behaviour. My parents told that to drop this case and get stay order if any case will put from them in future. Please advice to proceed further.

Answers (1)

290 votes

Have you filed a guardian and wards petition?
On what grounds does your in law detaining the child? You have rights over your child in your wife's absence. What is the partiality you feel in this case?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles