Steps to stop my wife from talking to my daughter via phone

In Child Custody Law
My divorce is decreed 1 year back as per court order custody of my daughters is given to me. In order it is mentioned that my wife can meet my daughters anytime. But it is not mentioned that she can talk over phone. So pls let me Know can she force me to talk? Can I avoid her to talk to my daughters?

See you cannot deny the mother from talking to he daughter things would be different when daughter is not willing to talk to the mother both the mother and father have equal rights over their sons and daughters

Popular Child Custody Lawyers