Procedure to take child custody if husband threatens to take divorce

My hasband want diveorce after 10 year of marrage & want my 7 year child custady to my hasband bt they dont give me my child even he is not allow to talk to him so what i do

You can file application simply under section 97 of CrPC. If he he had unlawfully detained. But if kid wants to live with father even after that you can claim parental custody. He can't detain him. If child can't leave without you, in such situation court will allow custody to you and he will get parental visit.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers