Procedure to file for custody of sister's child

Sister Murthy ke pachat step mother bhachho Ko Marti hai.unki padhai nahi karwati hai school na bhejke kaam lagati hai. To unki custedy hame mil Sakti kya.

Answers (2)

323 votes

yes, sisters who is 19 years and above, can apply to District court to become a guardian of the minor sister. You will have to be financial better and the child is above 14 may give his/or her consent in court. Collect evidence of your sister being treated badly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

182 votes

It's not clear to me what's the actual age of the child?iIf your sister's child is being tortured then first file a police complaint then file an application before the Learned District Judge for her custody.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles