Procedure to file for custody of sister's child

Sister Murthy ke pachat step mother bhachho Ko Marti hai.unki padhai nahi karwati hai school na bhejke kaam lagati hai. To unki custedy hame mil Sakti kya.

yes, sisters who is 19 years and above, can apply to District court to become a guardian of the minor sister. You will have to be financial better and the child is above 14 may give his/or her consent in court. Collect evidence of your sister being treated badly.

It's not clear to me what's the actual age of the child?iIf your sister's child is being tortured then first file a police complaint then file an application before the Learned District Judge for her custody.
Regards

Popular Child Custody Lawyers