Nepali mother wants child custody in Nepal but child born in India

One question about child custody If child is born in india through indian father and nepalu mother Child is 1 year Will mother has right to take away child to another country that is nepal or father will get custody Mother has nothing in india Pls answer

Up to the age of 5yer mother custdy is best for child
But father hve visiting right always
And father fiel custody case where child presently residice
And mother fiel case where she live wth ur son and fiel DV and in which she seek various relief

FIRST OF ALL YOU WILL HAVE TO FILE CHILD CUSTODY CASE IN INDIA, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE AWAY CHILD TO ANOTER COUNTRY( NEPAL), YOU WILL HAVE TO WINE THE CHILD CUSTODY CASE, AFTER THAT WITH THE PERMISSION OF COURT YOU (MOTHER) CAN TAKE AWAY CHILD TO ANOTHER COUNTRY(NEPAL).

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

The question here is not that the kid is born in India or not but is the kid born to the legal wedding of the parents if yes then mother has full right to take the kid . And if the Divorce case or cheating case is running between the parents then the kid will go to the mother . The mother has to file for the DNA test for the kid and the mother .