Further procedure if child custody matter pending in HC

I have filed an appeal in the Bombay HC against an order passed by the Pune family court. The appeal is pending before a single judge of the HC. My question is which is the next court of appeal. What does the term second appeal mean?? Thanks

Dear client, as your case is pending before the Mumbai High court, and the matter is custody of child hense possibly the decision of Mumbai high court will be final, no doubt further appellate authority is the supreme court, but it depends on the permission of that court.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers