Further procedure if child custody matter pending in HC

I have filed an appeal in the Bombay HC against an order passed by the Pune family court. The appeal is pending before a single judge of the HC. My question is which is the next court of appeal. What does the term second appeal mean?? Thanks

Answers (1)

113 votes

Dear client, as your case is pending before the Mumbai High court, and the matter is custody of child hense possibly the decision of Mumbai high court will be final, no doubt further appellate authority is the supreme court, but it depends on the permission of that court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My age is 53 and my wife is 48. We wish to adopt a child below 2 years of age. Under CARA rules it is not permitted.I am registered with them but they…

Read More

Hi, my story goes as.. I am separated from husband since 8years. Currently, we have signed for mutual consent terms. However in the consent terms, vi…

Read More

I already filed the child custody case which is Court my wife is working for SBI she is working with some other branch outside Tamil Nadu but she left…

Read More

Is there a legal way to go and get my children to Delhi? It’s been 6 years and 3 months of our marriage. My wife didn't even tell us and wen…

Read More