Can I take my sister in law's daughter's custody from her husband?

My sister in law expired in 2014 and I want custody of her daughter from his father. Can I get the custody

Sorry sir ap custody le nhi skte... lekin yadi ap daughter ki custody lena chahte he to uske father ke against evidence collect kre ki he is not a good father and gives ill treatment to his daughter... Phir uske against complete file laga denge

no, not possible. as he is her natural guardian.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Yes you can file the case against them for child custody and prove that child,s father not capable to give good life of the child . That is the only way to get child custody from his father or any other.