Can I take my sister in law's daughter's custody from her husband?

My sister in law expired in 2014 and I want custody of her daughter from his father. Can I get the custody

Answers (3)

Sorry sir ap custody le nhi skte... lekin yadi ap daughter ki custody lena chahte he to uske father ke against evidence collect kre ki he is not a good father and gives ill treatment to his daughter... Phir uske against complete file laga denge

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

no, not possible. as he is her natural guardian.
no, not possible. as he is her natural guardian.
no, not possible. as he is her natural guardian.
no, not possible. as he is her natural guardian.
no, not possible. as he is her natural guardian.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

Yes you can file the case against them for child custody and prove that child,s father not capable to give good life of the child . That is the only way to get child custody from his father or any other.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

when a lady adopted a son after her divorce. is there any right of the adopted son on his legal mother property?…

Read More

im from delhi i am divorced and my daughter is in school class 6th. i got married again in 2012 and now i want to put my girl in new school but her TC…

Read More

Sir i am a married woman . Last year my 5 months old baby passed away. We want to adopt a child. I know one couple who have 4 children. Again her wife…

Read More

498a,125 crpc going on against principal accused,now daughter is with her mother at another place.(1).If accused failour/can't pay the maintenance…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue