One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Prashant Kumar

Advocate Prashant Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMansarovar, Jaipur
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prashant Kumar completed his law in the year 2004 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Child Custody, Divorce, Family, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2004. He is a member of the Jaipur High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/624/2004
  • Family Court, Jaipur
  • Family Court, Jodhpur
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Rajasthan High Court Bench Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

siraj khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Kumar

Q: Sas or uske bhai dwara mently torture

Meri sas or uska bhai mujhe or mere pati ko mently torture krte hai mere pati raj.police m constable h,meri sas vidhwa h or wo khti h ki meri bat nhi mani to vardi utarwane ki dhamki dati h phle bhi bdi bahu ko wah bhga chuki h,wo ek character less aurat h Plz koi rasta btaye

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
Agar aapki SAS aapko aur aapke pati ko dhamka rahi hai to aap Court ki Sharan Le sakte hain aap apni sas ke khilaf dance ke andar antargat case darj kara dijiye jisse ki Court Uske khilaf karyvahi Karega aur aapki pareshani Dur ho jayegi .

Q: My friend sell My car to unknown person without My permission & Car RC

I bought a Car from punjab in 2014 From Jasvindar Brar. After 1 year I am shifted to Gujarat from Udaipur. So in 2015 I give my car to my friend named Ambalal to taking care if it.Car is still in the name of Jaswinder name. I take RC Book & Transfer of ownership letter Notary from him.In May-2019 I am shifted to Udaipur again. After coming here, I come to know that Ambalal sell my car to unknown person. I come to know that, that's unknown person purchased my car in 60000 & also spend 50000 another rupees as a Car Restoration, Paining Job & Engine Work Expense. My friend Ambalal did not take My permission from me about to sell My car. Also Ambalal didn't tell me anything about it. Now I got stuck in a really bad condition where I don't have Money in My hand & also No Car in My Hand.Please help Me what should I do to get back My Car without any further delay & which kind of Legal i take against Ambalal & to that Unknown person who purchased My car without My consent..

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
gadi ke form no 29/30 kiske pass the आपके पास या आपके फ्रेंड के पास सेल लेटर। or आपके और गाड़ी के मालिक के बीच जो अग्रीमेंट हुआ था वह किसके पास है। अगर आपके पास अग्रीमेंट है तो फिर आप थाने में जा कर एक रिपोर्ट अपने दोस्त के खिलाफ दर्ज करवा सकते है

Q: In govt. Job police verification effect due to section 151

Sir mujhe pr police ne 151 lagakr pakda tha then court se jamanat Hui thi to mujhe ye puchna tha ki in future Meri govt. Job lagti h to usme police verification hota h to usme koi problem ayegi Kya

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
no Yahan per Dhara 151 ke tahat agar aap ke khilaf Mamla darj hota hai to usmein police investigation Karke aapko Chhod Deti Hai Ya Khud bhi Chhod sakti hai koi dusra Criminal Case aap ke khilaf darj Nahin he aur uske ismein aap ko court Saja Suna Deti Hai tab aap jail Chale Jaate Hain aap ki sarkari naukri par effect padta hai jab tak police charge ke against Mein Prem nahin kar deti tab tak Kisi bhi Prakar ka koi Fark sarkari Naukari Mein Nahin padta hai is 151 ke case Mein sarkari Naukari pane mein aapko Kisi bhi Prakar ki koi dikkat nahin Aaegi Mujhse Sampark kar sakte hain

Q: Agar pati saath rakhna na chahe to patni kya karein

Agar pati saath rakhna na chahe to patni kya kare?

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
Agar Pati aapko Apne Sath Nahin Rakhna Chahta Hai To usko Kisi bhi Tarah Se Davab Mein Laya Ja sakta hai agar aap Chahe to 498 Dahej ka case Uske khilaf kar sakti hain ya domestic violence Ke antargat Bhi Apne Pati ke khilaf complaint darj kara sakti hai aur Court se yah kah sakti hai ki yah hai aapko Apne Sath Nahin Rakhta hai Patni ko Apne Sath Rakhna Har Pati Ka kanuni dayitv Hota Hai vah usse mukar Nahin Sakta ismein aap meri madad Le sakti hai Mujhko call Karke aur enquiry karna Chahe to aap kar sakti hai .

Q: Plot size 15 x 63 duplex,want to construct 2nd floor.neibour creating

Builder make sub division of plot 30 x63 to 15x63 each and make duplex on both plots. We want to build second floor in our plot. But my neibour creating issue on common wall. They making ownership on whole common wall. What shall we do, please guide me ..

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
you can file a suit against in session court and give him a court notice that this is common wall and I have also write to construction on that wall . you can also take my help contact me.prashant Kumar advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prashant Kumar

Can Advocate Prashant Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prashant Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Prashant Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prashant Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prashant Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prashant Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.