About Taking Custody Of My Male Child

In Child Custody Law
I m the petitioner and filed RCR against my wife n we have 2 years old male child...after sending legal notice to come back to matrimonial home she had replied through her advocate that she want maintainence n 1st hearing was scheduled on March 26 but due to lackdown I e postponed..now my question is my wife is highly qualified and working based on this can i avoid paying maintenance and child alimony...I m ready to take the responsibility of the child but he should be with me I don't want to pay her child alimony...from 2 years we r not living together...so suggest me how can I avoid paying maintenance and child alimony and as now I m unemployed searching for job....please suggest me how to overcome this problem...

You are bound to pay maintenance to child but you can avoid paying maintenance to her since she's earning. You can file seperately a petition for custody of child. Even though you are unemployed court will award nominal maintenance. Please contact me for further guidance since you are complicating your issues which is in hand.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers