5 Years Girl Child Put In Hostel as Seperated Wife Moved To Ireland

31-May-2024 (In Child Custody Law)
Hi I got married by hindu marriage act in 2014 living separately since 2018 may as my wife filed 498 A case and maintenance case against me. She fled to Ireland and put the child into a hostel in sonipat. I am from Delhi and she was also from Delhi.I never applied for visitation rights before and now the hostel is not letting me meet my child please help me getting the custody of child as I don't want her to live in hostel

Answer #1
you can file the case for physical custody of the child, the child will be given to. take care ,
the court will grant custody in your favour because the court will consider the paramountcy of welfare of the child , the process is very simple
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Yes, you could file for the custody of child or for the visitation right of child in the court of appropriate jurisdiction . Certainly ,you are entitled for the custody of the child.
court would certainly grant order of Visitation right in your favour, since your wife herself is abroad.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
you have to file case in the court for getting custody of your daughter being a natural guardian and biological father and have to give assurance that you will take care of her because residence in hotel is not safe for her.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
in the current scenario you can approach the court for custody and also file an application before the court for visiting rights.

if you get an order in your favour, then you can meet your child in the hostel

for further queries please contact the undersigned
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
You can take the child custody under you by the court that she didnot. Care your child very well and you can so donot be late trial this matter in court you can consult us we can help you very well and guidence to all the tips you want
Helpful? LawRato LawRato