One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Himanshi Jain

Advocate Himanshi Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShakti Nagar, Delhi
LawRato3 years Experience
Advocate Himanshi Jain
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Himanshi Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Himanshi Jain

  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Himanshi Jain

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Himanshi Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Himanshi Jain

Q: Tenant Not Vacating My Property

I want to know how can I remove my old age tenant who is not paying any rent since came from past 1 year and creating daily troubles with us and neighborhood and passerby. Incidents like throwing stones on neighbors, spitting, throwing bidi buds or any kind of garbage on neighbors & passerby. Did 3 times police complain but not even a single time any action is been taken nor authorities tried contacting there children's as they are not ready to take him because of his behaviour of stealing etc.

Advocate Himanshi Jain answered
you can file a written complaint against your tenant. moreover, a civil suit for eviction and recovery of mesne profits can be filed against your initiate any proceedings against him, you have to first send a legal notice through a counsel.for further inquiries and legal help please contact me on this no.

Q: Refund of Security Deposit of PG

Hi, I am living in a PG in Delhi (albeit illegal) they before the agreement is over are increasing the rent and are also misbehaving. I have already searched for new dwelling and now want to shift asap. However they without my consent said that they will adjust the security deposit as this month rent which I don't want. I want to shift asap in my new flat. So, will they refund the deposit and if not what other options I have?

Advocate Himanshi Jain answered
you can file a police complaint against them for misappropriation of money and can also file a civil suit against them. if your rent agreement has specifically mentioned the amount of rent and the duration then he cannot increase the rent in the middle of the term. ( however, I have to first go through the terms and conditions of the rent agreement to make a clear statement).

Q: I need help in recovery of amount of Fixed Deposits as legal heir

My father collected the hard earned salaries of my mother and converted them to Fixed Deposits in his own name. He put his brother as nominee. How can I claim it from banks?

Advocate Himanshi Jain answered
you need to get a legal heir certificate from SDM office of your district and then with other required documents you can approach the bank and claim your money.for further details please contact me on this number.

Q: Can my husband claim the custody of child

I m mutual divorced recently through family court my child is minor and it is written by my husband that he will not claim the custody of my child in future. Will he able to claim custody in future or not?

Advocate Himanshi Jain answered
if he has given it in writing he cannot claim the custody of your child. if in future he anyways file a case for custody, you will have a strong case against him and you can show the agreement where he has agreed to the term with regards to the custody of the child

Q: Claiming Grandfather's property

and my 11 years daughter are separated from my husband since last 10 years. He has never supported on financial part and nor on any other upbringing of my daughter. Domestic violence, 498A is ongoing against him. He has now filed divorce. He is pretending that he has min earning. Can my daughter claim for ancestors property in the name of her grandfather now?

Advocate Himanshi Jain answered
yes your daughter can claim property. she is eligible to claim the ancestral property. she is even entitled to claim the property of her father. even if you divorce your husband, then also your daughter is eligible to claim your husband's or his ancestral property

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Himanshi Jain

Can Advocate Himanshi Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Himanshi Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshi Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Himanshi Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshi Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshi Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshi Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshi Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Himanshi Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Himanshi Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Himanshi Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Himanshi Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Himanshi Jain