What are the grounds on which a cheque bounce case can be filled

Dear sir I am running a business under sole proprietorship act 1 year ago my friend joined me as a partner as of 50% He didn't have money intially therefore he arrenge it from his relatives in cash but he gave security by my signed cheque Now as the parternership brake just after 8 months I doubt that in future there would be any litigation against me for cheque bounce can be filed if he refused to give money to their relatives Please answer

U can give legal notice by mention all and also give notice to party and your friend and mention about security cheque. And others which is necessary u want a good drafting legal notice and also u inform to party by written latter

You can put up a first information report against your partner for misused cheque in sections 420,406,384 indian penal code ..............................................................................

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

You can give a public notice to that one of your partner is not your partner in your partnership farm. Now you can not responsible for his act and liability for any business related. You also mention that your partner is form that date after you are not responsible for his actions.