One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kota - Advocate Gajendra Sharma

Advocate Gajendra Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMahaveer Nagar II, Kota
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gajendra Sharma completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, R.T.I, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gajendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2014. He is a member of the Kota Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1387/2014
  • District Court, Kota

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gajendra Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gajendra Sharma

Q: What relief will get against the case of cheque bounce rs 1100000

It has been around more than a year we are waiting for justice . fir has been filled how long usually it take for judgment to come ? and what we will get if we win case?

Advocate Gajendra Sharma answered
Its depend on various condition and evidence which proved that the amout was filled by issuer of cheque regading demanding of money and notice period and limitation mandatory so first explain your full details that how u get that cheque and regarding which dues

Q: Complaint against in laws for mental and physical harassment for Dowry

I am hindu .2015 I was married. After all brutal behavior of in laws and beaten by husband I was back at my home. It took 2 yrs for my father to get all settled and happy but there was no response from my in-laws and my husband. We filed a FIR in which name of my husband, mother in law, sister in law and brother in law is mentioned. But the SHO even after knowing who is wrong did not take any legal action. The lawyer which we appointed also didn't seem to be helpful. Half of the things that dad gave was bought to police station without our concern. After a long hustle case has gone to family court. I cannot see justice. Lawyers say it will go on and nothing can be done. I want to know now what shall I do?

Advocate Gajendra Sharma answered
U can file case in domestic violence act in which u can makes all your husband family members as party or muljim and also file case for sec 125 also draft a latter for sp and IG of city against IO and others

Q: Wife claiming father in law's property divorce from husband

My wife with my 2 year son is living in her native place from last 6+ months. We tried full of efforts from every angle but she don't want to come back and want to get divorce as well as demanding property or 20 Lakh Rs on behalf of local panchayat. My earning is very less 10000 per month. Actually she has full eyes on my father property, my father is yet alive and there is no property dedicated to me as well as my younger brother. Is she authorised to get property or 20lakh by name of divorce.??? She also has gone with gold ornaments of 5 Lakh while going back to home, my in-law is also not accepting that she has gold. What type of claim she can do or what type of penalty I have to bear for worst case. Please help me.

Advocate Gajendra Sharma answered
Divorce is a long process and if your wife threat u than u can file fir in police station but first u collect all evidence or recoding etc than u can give legal notice also and u have file case sec 9 hma

Q: What are the grounds on which a cheque bounce case can be filled

Dear sir I am running a business under sole proprietorship act 1 year ago my friend joined me as a partner as of 50% He didn't have money intially therefore he arrenge it from his relatives in cash but he gave security by my signed cheque Now as the parternership brake just after 8 months I doubt that in future there would be any litigation against me for cheque bounce can be filed if he refused to give money to their relatives Please answer

Advocate Gajendra Sharma answered
U can give legal notice by mention all and also give notice to party and your friend and mention about security cheque. And others which is necessary u want a good drafting legal notice and also u inform to party by written latter

Q: What to do if grandmother is mentally harassing family ?

We are looking for a good boy for my elder sister but my grandma making us insult in society and relatives by false statements and false/proofless blames. Because of these it became very difficult to find a good boy. This prblm is becoming mental pressure as well as obstacle in way of a women new life also. Sincerely waiting for response for this problem.

Advocate Gajendra Sharma answered
So many solution but first what u want many legal action u can but its matter of your grand mother so first decide can u sue against her or not if u can than so many solution but if u not want to sue then u can try to leave her but who can hold the rights on property is impotant because in the eyes of law she is only a person not grandmother

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gajendra Sharma

Can Advocate Gajendra Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gajendra Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gajendra Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Gajendra Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gajendra Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gajendra Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gajendra Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gajendra Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gajendra Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gajendra Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gajendra Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gajendra Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.