One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sujangarh - Advocate Harish Guleria

Advocate Harish Guleria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChuru, Sujangarh
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Harish Guleria has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Harish provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters,Motor Accident Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Revenue Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Harish enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2004.

Enrollment Number : R/3420/2004
  • District Court, Churu
  • Rajasthan High Court

Popular Reviews

Anand malu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Harish Guleria

Q: What is the right of a hindu daughter in inherited property

I am  26 year old female belongs to ST community in Rajasthan. I was married in 2010 in ST community. I have a 4 year old daughter. My husband wants divorce but I am not agree for it. I have certain queries as follows: 1. If he divorced me, can my daughter or me get share in his inherited property? My husband and my father in law have no self acquired property but inherited land. 2.Please give your valuable advice as what to do in these adverse circumstances. Thanking you.

Advocate Harish Guleria answered
Yes your daughter is in your guardianship and she have right in inherited land...

Q: What are the grounds on which a cheque bounce case can be filled

Dear sir I am running a business under sole proprietorship act 1 year ago my friend joined me as a partner as of 50% He didn't have money intially therefore he arrenge it from his relatives in cash but he gave security by my signed cheque Now as the parternership brake just after 8 months I doubt that in future there would be any litigation against me for cheque bounce can be filed if he refused to give money to their relatives Please answer

Advocate Harish Guleria answered
You can put up a first information report against your partner for misused cheque in sections 420,406,384 indian penal code ..

Q: Wife is creating troubles for family members and not cooperating

What to do if wife does'nt cooperate in family matters and with family members,always quarrels on small things

Advocate Harish Guleria answered
You can put up a Divorce petition on cruelty ground ....

Q: Can a woman claim alimony at the time of Annulment?

My marriage has completed 8 months and I was falsely cheated into this marriage. After marriage i realized that the boy is of unsound mind. i have only stayed with him for one month. what are my legal options? can i go for separation or annulment. am i also entitled to any alimony since my life has been wasted now.

Advocate Harish Guleria answered
आप न्यायालय से भरण पोषण राशि प्राप्त करने हेतु १२५ cr.P.c. का ओर महिलाओं का घरेलू हिंसा से निवारण अधिनियम में प्रार्थना पत्र प्रस्तुत कर सकती हैं ओर पति से अलग होने हेतु सेसन न्यायालय में तलाक़ याचिका भी प्रस्तुत कर सकती है ओर चिट्टिंग का परिवाद भी कर सकती है

Q: Can i claim share on my grandfather's property if he is still alive

My grand father is alive, and recently he sold a property. Can i claim my share in his self aquired property? 

Advocate Harish Guleria answered
No sir ,When your grandfather have her self aquired property. You cannot have right in her property but you get court stay if property is in your possession..:::::::::::///////////

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Harish Guleria

Can Advocate Harish Guleria represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Harish Guleria can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Guleria?

When you meet with Advocate Harish Guleria for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Guleria?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Harish Guleria, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Guleria?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Harish Guleria, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Harish Guleria?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Harish Guleria regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Harish Guleria?

The cost of hiring Advocate Harish Guleria can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.