One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep

Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBhadawasiya, Jodhpur
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jaiprakash provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Family related Matters, Criminal related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jaiprakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2006. He is a member of Rajasthan High Court Lawyer Association.

Enrollment Number : R/3091/2006
  • District Court, Barmer
  • District Court, Jodhpur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep

Q: compromise with dmart store manager under ipc380

can anyone help me i need compromise from dmart store manager the complainant who file FIR u/s 380 IPC.i do not know anybody from higher management .My relative ask manager to compromise he replied i will have to advice higher management .if any person know the higher management then it will be easy to get compromise.

Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep answered
Criminal Case me Criminal Case me Vahi vyakti kar sakta hai Vahi vyakti kar sakta hai FIR FIR darj karvai hai darj karvai hai Court ki permission se Court ki permission se ho sakta hai ho sakta hai aur uske liye aur uske liye Court mein application Deni padegi Court mein application Deni padegi application ko kaise Karega application ko kaise Karega compromise compromise aur uske bad Kiska tha aur uske bad Kiska tha

Q: Accidental claim or case inquiry

Query regarding Accidental claim case:question 1) My brother death in a car accident in 2013, Car driver had not licence or Insurance, court finalized claim with a little bit of amount. we are not satisfied with court decisions. A) what actions i can taken against to court or Judge. B) can i reclaim it in high/supreme court. C) Can i authority to see the feedback on what basis judge declared the claim. can i report complain against to Judge. pls let me know what can i do further...

Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep answered
can file an appeal against claim awarded by 1 criminal in hike announcement of Eid claim petition of trial court wood satisfied your claim petition on cement claim petition the court mein Allianz claim petition then you can go weather in Supreme Court

Q: What are the grounds on which a cheque bounce case can be filled

Dear sir I am running a business under sole proprietorship act 1 year ago my friend joined me as a partner as of 50% He didn't have money intially therefore he arrenge it from his relatives in cash but he gave security by my signed cheque Now as the parternership brake just after 8 months I doubt that in future there would be any litigation against me for cheque bounce can be filed if he refused to give money to their relatives Please answer

Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep answered
You can give a public notice to that one of your partner is not your partner in your partnership farm. Now you can not responsible for his act and liability for any business related. You also mention that your partner is form that date after you are not responsible for his actions.

Q: Legal query regarding partition of property under HUF

In a huf 3 members are included and karta have property and business unit and separate from family with all the property manager by him. Can another members file a case for partition.

Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep answered
Yes who are share in Hindu undivided properties family members of the share property person can file suit for partion. In undivided hindu family property demand that partion that property. Now resent judgment on हिंदू undivided family property in girl's are equal rights form birth as equal to brothers.

Q: What to do if wife has filled false cases against me ?

my wife leave my home without any dispute and not come back from last 6 months she stay in her father house and now she demand some amounts and open case upon me please suggest what i can do???

Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep answered
Dear your matter is not disclose that why your wife left your house without any reason. No one can leave home without reason but you case your wife left home without any reason you can file case against her wife divorce case. You can also file section 9 हिंदू marriage act

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep

Can Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep?

When you meet with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jaiprakash Kuldeep can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.