Not attended first hearing is it must to apply for bail in next

Am not attended in court for first summons is it must to apley bail for in next hearing date

Hello, summons was issued and if your were not present but if your legal representative has ex used your presence then bail is not required but if no then it is advisable to go with a bail application.

Hello sir,
If you not attended your case in summon stage ,court might have chances to resummon you or may be issue a arrest warrant ,if court issue the warrant then you have to take a bail for the case if again you are not attain the court proceedings court will send you the non bailable warrant against you,there will have 90% chances to go behind the bars so please hire a lawyer who deals with case related to cheque bounce and go along with them otherwise you will in trouble..and please don't play with the legal system .

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

It is important to attend the hearing if the summons are issued or else if you fail than warrant is issued against you. Then if the offence is non bailable than you will not be granted bail.so please attain all hearing further. For further guidance please contanct