Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Not attended first hearing is it must to apply for bail in next

Am not attended in court for first summons is it must to apley bail for in next hearing date

Answers (3)

Hello, summons was issued and if your were not present but if your legal representative has ex used your presence then bail is not required but if no then it is advisable to go with a bail application.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello sir,
If you not attended your case in summon stage ,court might have chances to resummon you or may be issue a arrest warrant ,if court issue the warrant then you have to take a bail for the case if again you are not attain the court proceedings court will send you the non bailable warrant against you,there will have 90% chances to go behind the bars so please hire a lawyer who deals with case related to cheque bounce and go along with them otherwise you will in trouble..and please don't play with the legal system .

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

It is important to attend the hearing if the summons are issued or else if you fail than warrant is issued against you. Then if the offence is non bailable than you will not be granted bail.so please attain all hearing further. For further guidance please contanct

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2500
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

1) third party cheque bouces in my account, bad for my records or not? 2) cheques entry in current account to be BILLED with tin/vat compursory ? 3) m…

Read More

What i do for not giving my money900000…

Read More

Should the reason of money given be justified while filing a cheque bounce case;…

Read More

My cibil score is very low. Do you have any advise to increase my score?…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue